Standing Up For Those Who Have Suffered Catastrophic Injuries
In legal terms, a catastrophic personal injury is a serious accident, injury, disability or death caused by someone else’s carelessness. If you or a loved one has been the victim of another’s negligence, get in touch with Johnson, Eiesland & Rohl right away. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling 605-348-7300 or sending us an email.
Over the years, we have handled numerous cases where our client suffered:
- Brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Traumatic amputation
- Severe back and neck injuries
- Limb injuries
- RSD (also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic diabetes
A large portion of the injuries/fatalities we see are caused by automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents where fatigue, alcohol, inattention, talking on the phone and texting are contributing factors. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in these areas and have the experience you can rely on. We’ll work closely with experts in order to successfully represent your case and see that justice is served.
What We Need To Know:
- When did it happen?
- How did it happen?
- Who caused it?
- Was there medical treatment?
- Was there any property damage?
- Are there any records (accident report)?
What To Do If You’re In An Accident?
It’s important to remember that the most important thing to consider is your health. Seek immediate medical attention whether or not you are injured since you could be physically affected by the accident even years later. You should also do your best to:
- Preserve any relevant evidence and contact the police
- Try to get contact information from any witnesses
- Get witnesses’ names, addresses, phone numbers and statements if possible
- Take photos of the scene, the damaged automobiles and observable injuries
- Call your attorney